miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

What is life?

The Protector
February 12, 2014
By Warrior of Life
@catholic_young

Many say is her body, but they don't tell the complete story:

Jesus was born from a woman. All of us are formed inside a woman, and we are born from a woman. Life is not just like a toy that we can throw away when we get bore. I could say life is sacred, which is the truth, but I am going to assume that some Pro-choice people will also read this article, on this case I will say this about life:

  • We can't just go around killing the unborn...does anyone wants to carry that in their conscience? I doubt that.
  • Scientists found that mothers carry their children DNA on their head. If you don't believe me read this article http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22312-sons-dna-found-inside-mothers-brain.html#.UvxiIvldVgg . The article title is "Son's DNA found inside mother's brain"
Now people that have abortions are not mentally prepare the majority of the times...this is for me like letting a teenager buy a gallon of beer. Both can and will (on most circumstances) destroy the life of that individual. The difference is that abortions destroys not only the life of one person, but the life of   TWO individuals.

Just because we think killing is right...oh wait, we dislike killing, that is right! Then why do we allow abortions?

 Recognizing women rights does not mean forgetting that an unborn child still a CHILD!
Yes I am a Catholic, and many people can say that is why I am pro-life, but I become pro-life when I was six years old. At that age I did not know that the Catholic Church was against abortions. I learned this at the age of eight. 

A style of that leads to a prosper life is about respect, love and fighting for the rights of all individuals, even the ones.


NOW I ASK YOU WHICH SIDE WILL YOU PICK?

a) The one that defends the life of the unborn.


or

b) The one that defends the right to kill innocents.


DO YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE?


JOIN THE ARMY OF DEFENDERS!

SAY YES TO LIFE!

¡DI SI A LA VIDA!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario