miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

PROLIFE

The Protector
Wednesday February 12, 2014
By Warrior of Life
sweet-barbies-baby-smiling-p-ofurl-32123.jpg (800×560)
Q: WHY I AM PROLIFE?
I am prolife because I believe all humans have the equal right to seek prosperity, and unborn children ARE HUMANS TOO!
Q: WHEN DID I BECOME PROLIFE?
I become prolife at the age of six. I did this because my family (including myself) survived a horrible accident. God gave us a second chance to live again.
Q: WHY I AM CATHOLIC?
My parents introduced me to this beautiful church the day I was born, since then I study and learned more (the good and the bad things) about the history of the Catholic Church and I became a devout Catholic.
Q: WHY SHOULD WE BE PROLIFE?
No killer is allowed to murder victims without a punishment, right?

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@catholic_young

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario